This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake is rich, creamy and is the perfect low carb dessert for spring and summer. It’s aan easy no bake cheesecake recipe made with a gluten free almond flour crust and fresh pureed strawberries.
- 1 lb fresh strawberries , hulled, washed and patted dry
- 2/3 cup powdered Lakanto monk fruit sweetener OR powdered sweetener of your choice
- 32 ounces full fat cream cheese (four 8 oz. packages)
- 1/2 cup full fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream , chilled
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- fresh strawberries for garnish
Grease or line the bottom of a 9 inch spring-form pan.
In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, melted butter, sweetener, vanilla and salt until combined. Using your hands, press dough firmly into the spring-form pan. Freeze while you prepare the filling.
Puree washed and dried strawberries in a blender or food processor until smooth then strain through a sieve (you should have about 1.5 cups). Add the concentrated strawberry puree back to the blender and add sweetener, followed by the cream cheese and blend until smooth. Add the sour cream, vanilla and lemon juice and continue blending until smooth and lump-free.
In a separate bowl or stand mixer, beat the cold heavy cream until stiff-peaks form. Fold the strawberry cheesecake filling into the heavy cream bowl until combined.
Remove crust from freezer and pour batter over the prepared crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 5 hours or overnight (or freeze for 2-3 hours) before serving.
Once the cheesecake is firm, run a sharp knife along the inside of the springform to release the cake before you open the springform.
Decorate with fresh strawberries, if desired.