for 1 flatbread
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (100 g)
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 1 large egg, beaten
- ¼ cup almond flour (30 g)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, minced
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the mozzarella and cream cheese. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the cheese is fully melted and the consistency is smooth, about 1 minute total.
- Let the mixture cool for a few minutes to prevent the egg from scrambling, then add the egg, almond flour, garlic, oregano, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F (180˚C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or grease with nonstick spray.c
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet. Press and flatten firmly into an even layer about ¼-½-inch (½-1 ¼cm) thick.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.
- Serve as desired: slice into chips, cut into breadsticks, or top with your favorite sauce and toppings to make a pizza.