KETO FRENCHTOAST STICKS!!!⠀
The Amazing Keto French Toast Sticks (Gluten Free & Low Carb) | These Keto french toast sticks are made with cinnamon “sugared”, buttery and crisp. Make ahead and freeze to eat all week.These delicious keto french toast sticks are great for breakfast on the run because they only take 15 minutes to make! Plus the best part is that they only have 2.5 net carbs per serving!
8 eggs⠀The Amazing Keto French Toast Sticks (Gluten Free & Low Carb) | These Keto french toast sticks are made with cinnamon “sugared”, buttery and crisp.
8 oz. package cream cheese⠀
1/4 cup grass-fed salted butter⠀
1 tsp vanilla extract⠀
1 Tbsp coconut flour⠀
1/2 tsp baking powder⠀
1. Allow eggs, butter, and cream cheese to come to room temperature.
⠀2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8×4 inch loaf pan and line with parchment paper fore asier removal. ⠀
3. Combine eggs, softened butter & cream cheese, and vanilla in a high-speed blender. Blend untils mooth. Add coconut flour and baking powder and pulse until combined.⠀
4. Pour batter into the pan, and bake for about 50 min-1 hr, or until firm in the centre.⠀
5. Allow cooling. Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight before slicing to use for the french toast sticks.⠀
6. Slice into approx. 24-36 stick shapes, or whatever size and shape you desire. ⠀
7. Heat a Tbsp of butter in a skillet over low-medium heat. Fry the sticks in batches, turning untilg olden brown on all sides. ⠀
8. Optional: Dip french toast sticks in a mixture of 1-2 Tbsp sugar-free sweetener mixed with 1/2 tsp cinnamon to coat.⠀
9. Dunk in choczero syrup, and enjoy!!!⠀
choczero sugar-free maple syrup Per 1 Tbsp of syrup:
Calories 437Calories from Fat 378