These dinner roll are not made with eggs or cheese and taste incredibly close to regular wheat bread.
- 1 cup (100g) almond flour
- 3/4 cup (50g) keto protein powder (i use casein protein powder)
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 cup (118ml) hot water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- In a mixing bowl,whisk together your almond flour, protein powder, salt, xanthan gum and baking powder.
- Pour in the hot water and use a spatula to mix the ingredients all together until you get a nice dough.it will be sticky to touch.
- Wet your hands and take a small chunk of the dough and from into a ball.
- Place the rolls onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375F /175C for 10-12 minutes or they are a nice golden brown.
3.3 net carbs per roll
Amount per serving; Calories; 164 total fat;11. 5g carbohydrates; 5.7g fibrt 2.4g protein 12g