These baked ham and cheese roll ups are a great breakfast for the whole family to enjoy. Simple to prepare, sliced ham is layered with cheese, stuffed with buttery scrambled eggs and baked to oozy perfection! Perfect for a lazy weekend breakfast.
servings (2 rolls)
1. Preheat the oven to 395 degrees fahrenheit. Beat the eggs together and add the chopped chives. Season generously and mix well to combine.
2. Melt the butter in a large pan over a medium heat and add the beaten egg. Allow the egg to settle a little before scrambling. Cook through to taste.
3. Whilst the eggs are cooking, arrange 6 slices of the cooked ham and layer each with a slice of cheese.
4. Once the eggs are cooked, divide into 6 even portions and add to the center of each piece of cheese, leaving a small gap around the edges for rolling.
5. Carefully roll each slice into a tight tube so that the edges overlap, and the filling is secure inside. Arrange side by side in a small oven dish or tray.
6. Transfer to the oven to bake for 10 minutes or until completely cooked through, the cheese is melted and the ham is browned and slightly crisp at the edges.
Serving Weight: 4.9oz (138g)
|Net Carbs info||1.7g||5.5%|
|Diabetes Carbs info||1.7g||—|