yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
A complete copycat version from Taco Bell! Except completely homemade and made so much more healthier.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 4 (12-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese
- 4 tostada shells
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 Roma tomato, diced
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; stir in taco seasoning. Drain excess fat; set aside.
- Heat tortillas according to package instructions.
- Heat nacho cheese according to package instructions.
- Working one at a time, place ground beef mixture in the center of each tortilla. Top with nacho cheese and tostada shell. Spread sour cream in an even layer over the tostada shell; top with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Fold the edges up and over the center. Continue to work your way around the tortilla, folding as tight as possible.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet. Place wrap seam-side down and cook until the underside is golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook wrap on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition FactsServing SizeServings Per Container 8
Amount Per ServingCalories 329.1Calories from Fat 166.5% Daily Value*Total Fat 18.5g28%Saturated Fat 7.4g37%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 46.6mg16%Sodium 987.5mg41%Total Carbohydrate 22.9g8%Dietary Fiber 1.8g7%Sugars 2.2gProtein 16.1g32%