Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Taquitos
Love crispy chicken taquitos?
Make this delicious keto-friendly version by replacing traditional corn tortillas with crispy cheese shells (a fun variation of these one ingredient keto taco shells)! Plus, you’ll appreciate how simple this recipe is. I love that you can use leftover rotisserie chicken for this or shred leftover chicken breast meat.
Buffalo chicken rocks!
If you love the bold flavor of buffalo chicken, you’ll love this choice as a delicious mix-in! If not, consider another flavor like low sugar BBQ sauce, or even taco spiced shredded chicken or beef. There’s definitely a lot of directions you can go with this idea! Don’t be afraid to adapt it to your tastes.
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese, Mexican blend
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 cup shredded chicken, cooked
- 1/4 cup buffalo chicken wing sauce
- fresh chopped cilantro (optional garnish)