Keto cheesy chicken meatballs made breadless! Easy to prep and so delicious, you’ll never miss the carbs!
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:30 minutes
Total Time:40 minutes
Servings: 4 servings
- 1 pound ground chicken can sub ground turkey or beef
- 2 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup no salt or sugar added marinara sauce
- 2 tbsp no salt or sugar added marinara sauce for topping
- Salt to taste
- dried parsley for garnish
Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8×8” baking dish by place a thin layer of marinara sauce on the bottom.
In a large mixing bowl, combined the ground chicken, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper and marinara sauce.
Roll the mixture into 12 meatballs and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake at 350 F for 20 minutes.
Remove from the oven then turn the oven to a low broil.
Place remaining marinara sauce on top of each meatball and cheese on top.
Cook 5 minutes at a low broil or until cheese is melted.
Serve over a salad of spinach and bell pepper.
Nutrition For 1 out of 4 servings:
25g Protein || 15g Fat || 4g Carbs || 251 Calories