You may see the words “homemade keto dinner rolls” and think this recipe will be confusing and complicated, but I have eliminated a lot of the typical steps. As long as you can mix and knead, you can make these delicious dinner rolls for your next gathering and wow your guests in under 30 minutes.
- After several attempts making these using pineapple oil, I realized that the flavor of cheese and pineapple wasn’t the greatest combination. I decided to sweeten the rolls up with 2 teaspoons of monk fruit instead and some good ol’ butter.
- There’s no rise time required for these rolls, so as soon as you mix the ingredients together you can pop them directly into the oven. So easy!
- During holidays or larger gatherings, I often find that all my baking sheets are being used, so I use cupcake pans as my go-to for rolls. Perfect portions and easy to pop right out
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz. cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons monk fruit sweetener
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg white (for egg wash)